Custom Search

Thursday, December 31, 2009

University Reopens

For the past 13 years of my primary and secondary school years, I’ve been using the phrase “School Reopens”. So now since I’m studying in a University, I think it’s appropriate for me to use the phrase “University Reopens” for the title of my blogs post.

University Reopens

For me, my University session for this semester started on the 21/12/2009. So on the 21/12/2009, I made a one day trip down to Kuala Lumpur just to register myself with the college personnel and went back home immediately after that. To be honest, I skipped classes for the whole week. Yes, I’m guilty of that. But thank God that my lecturers didn’t start teaching yet. So skipping 1st week of class is good after all.

So I went back to University a week after that which was on the 27/12/2009. I reached my room at 3pm and started cleaning up the place. The picture below is how my room looked like before arranging and unpacking my things.

Room Condition (before)

Yea, I know that some of you might be thinking which guy on the earth would be bringing so much things to college. Want to know why? You would have to continue reading to know the answer. I will tell you the reasons somewhere in this post :-)

Unpacking my things was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. It’s much harder than packing up my things. My hands & legs were tired, my body was aching, and my stomach just wont stop growling. I was so tired, I nearly gave up unpacking my things and just wished that I could take a nap. But then I never gave up unpacking my things (<--- sounds so…). It took me 4 hours to unpack & rearrange my things. Although it’s a tiring task but it’s worth the sacrifice just to have the results below.

Room Condition (after)

Some of you might still be curious about why did I bring so many things here right? Actually, 2 of my begs were fully filled with loads of foods. Yeah, it’s FOOD!

Foods

Appeton Weight Gain & Soya Powder

Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk

I know some of you might be shocked after looking at those pictures above. But if you are in my shoes, you would understand why did I bring so much food here. For those who know me, I’m a girl guy that weight 53kg and is 168cm in height. Personally, I feel that I’m very skinny.

So I’ve decided to have the determination to gain more weight and to gain more body mass throughout my university life. I also receive a lot of scolding/mumbling encouragements from my sister. We made an agreement, that she’ll lose the same amount of weight that I’ve gained through a period of time. Haha.. I hope that in the future, the size of my body will look like the figure on the Appeton Weight Gain container. :-)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

reminds me of all those packings i've done during the days in uni..
anyway, enjoy uni! =)

kenwooi.com

Chan Clement said...

hey kenwooi, i'm glad that i'm not the only one going through these type of packing situation.
Btw happy that you dropped by :-)

Alice Pang said...

wah....share with me the Dutch lady milk... =="

Chan Clement said...

hehe..can can no problem. i'll be buying it some more next time, so let me know if u want me help u buy too yeah. :-)

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails