Custom Search

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sushi King Card

The first time I ate Japanese Food was in the year 2007 when I celebrated my 19th birthday. I ordered a Beef Teriyaki which was served with a bowl of Japanese rice, a bowl of  Chawanmushi, a bowl of Miso Soup, and a slice of watermelon.

Beef Teriyaki
chawanmushi
miso-soup1

(The three photos above are for illustration purpose only because i didn’t capture the real photo back then. All credits goes back to the owner)

The taste of the sliced beef cooked with Teriyaki sauce is really very tasty. That is also my first time eating beef cooked in such a way and giving such flavours to my taste butts buds. Such tasty Teriyaki Beef does not require a food expert to realise how good it was.

Upon reaching home, I quickly convince my mom that Beef Teriyaki is tastier compared to Black Pepper Beef and Soy Sauce Beef. I suggested to my mom that she should try cooking beef with Teriyaki sauce for a change. A few days after that, my mom really bought a bottle of Teriyaki sauce from Cold Storage.

Teriyaki Sauce

That is how my interest for Japanese Food begins. I started eating Japanese Food roughly once every 3-4 months. Although the number of times might be too often or seldom to a certain people, but its better than not eating it for the past 19 years, right?

Sushi King is the main place I dine for Japanese Food. Sushi will be the main food I eat there due to the varieties of Sushi served there. I will tend to grab hold of those mouth watering Sushi that passes by me on the conveyor belt. I have to say I enjoyed eating and tasting different kinds of Sushi but when it comes to pay the bill, the amount turn out to be expensive for a university student like me. The total price could be a few times more expensive than the price of an ordinary pasar malam Char Keow Teow (RM 3.50).

Char Keow Teow

Getting a Sushi King Card didn’t come into my mind until the month of October 2009 when Sushi King are having their Sushi King RM2 Bonanza. Imagine the amount of Sushi I can eat for only RM2 a plate. I don’t mind eating Sushi for breakfast,lunch & dinner for 4 days straight! But unfortunately i didn’t have the privilege to enjoy that promotion because I’m too busy completing my assignments that was flooded given to me by my lecturers.

So my task of getting a Sushi King Card didn’t work out. Therefore, one of my task in my to-do-list will be registering as a member with Sushi King once I’m back home for the semester holiday. And guess what? I finally registered myself as a member of Sushi King by filling up my personal details in a form. The Sushi King Card was given to me along with 2 RM10 vouchers, Sushi King Calendar 2010, and a set of premium gift (toothpick & salt) on the spot right after I pay RM20 for the membership fees.

Sushi King Card 2010 Membership

I’m surprised at the amount of things I received for only RM20. So actually I’m paying RM20 for 2 RM10 vouchers, a membership card which will be 10% discount off Sushi King’s menu for a period of 1 year, and other goodies. That is so cool. Now I can save a lot of $$$ every time I eat in Sushi King for the next 1 year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails