Custom Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Tiring One Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur

I arrived back home at 11pm yesterday from Kuala Lumpur. It has been a tiring one day trip for me travelling to KL and back to my hometown.

I woke up at 7.15am and started getting ready for my one day trip. I manage to board the bus on time at 8am. On a normal day, I will wake up at 10am-12pm. That means this trip has caused me to lose my precious 3 hours of sleeping time. But I’m glad because the bus that I sat was very comfortable. It is my 2nd time travelling on Transnational Club Class bus and it is my 1st time sitting alone in a 1+1+1 sitting position. Imagine the amount of space that I had throughout the journey.

Transnasional Club Class

Transnasional Club Class Interior

I slept throughout the journey because I was really tired (what else can I do besides sleeping…Sightseeing?). I reached KL at 12noon and immediately went to a plaza searching for some Christmas present. I was a bit sad because the thing that I wanted to buy was out of stock. But never mind, I will try searching for it at my hometown.

I had my lunch at a stall in the plaza. I ordered Nasi Lemak Special for RM6.90 which included a soft drink that was free of charge.

Nasi Lemak Special

The Nasi Lemak Special tasted like an ordinary one, but the soft drink… I had a BIG problem with the soft drink given to me. Nothing wrong with the type of soft drink that I have selected. But there was a BIG problem with the cup that was used to serve the drink. I suspected that they didn’t wash the cup clean because I saw some unusual bubbles on the surface of my drink which looks like soap bubbles. I’ve drank soft drinks for many years now, and I definitely can differentiate gassy bubbles with soapy bubbles. If some of you still can’t differentiate it, try mixing soap with some soft drink, you will know what I mean. But please DO NOT drink it. I repeat, DO NOT drink it (or else ClementLemonBoy will be in the headlines in tomorrows newspaper).

After having my lunch, I immediately took a bus back to my college to register myself and to obtain my room key. I got a shock when the clerk hand over my room key to me. Let me explain myself with the pictures below.

Old Key Chain 
This was my old set of keys. As you can see the picture on the left, the key chain is broken (I don’t know how the hack it broke into two). I managed to stick it back, thanks to Super Glue. But the cracks were visible to the naked eye. I was afraid that the clerk would fine me for damaging it. I was prepared to give some money for the damage that I’ve done but on the other hand, I was given a brand new set of key chain without getting any fine. Cool!!!

New Key Chain

Everything I did that day was in a rush because I need to rush back to Pudu Bus Station to get myself a ticket to go back home. So after getting my keys, I quickly enter my room and took a shower (I don’t feel comfortable travelling in a sweaty condition) before heading back to Pudu Bus Station.

Upon arriving at Pudu at 5.20pm, I tried searching for the earliest bus back to my hometown. Unfortunately, all the 5.30pm bus ticket was sold out, so the earliest bus ticket that I can buy was at 6.30pm. I spent the next 1 hour eating Twister in KFC in front of the bus station.

KFC Twister

The journey back home was also comfortable. I literally slept the whole journey because I was too tired travelling and walking back and forth. I arrived back home at 11pm and went to bed after having my supper.

2 comments:

Jean said...

geng lah you..can travel like tat..i plan to do that but i'm just tired travelling like tat..hehe..
tried that before but its my dad who send me to college & send me back xD

Chan Clement said...

hehe.thank u thank u.At least you acknowledge that i'm "geng".

you very "song", got dad to send you.The only thing that you need to do is sit in the car then can already. I still need to walk here walk there, change LRT here change there.But nvm the most important thing is we manage to register our self already. :-)

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails