Custom Search

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fireproof (2008)

Previously I’ve commented something in anggun3’s blog post regarding the movie Avatar. Part of the comment goes something like this

“ Yup you are right. Avatar is a good movie to end the year… ”

Well, that is true. Watching Avatar is a good way to end 2009. Coincidently, I just finish watching a movie called Fireproof.

fireproof

Below is the summary of this movie taken from imdb.com

In Albany, the marriage of Caleb end Catherine Holt is in crisis and they decide to divorce. However, Caleb's father, John, proposes that his son delays their separation process for forty days and follow a procedure called "The Love Dare" to make them love each other again

I’ve watched before a movie called Ladder 49 in 2004. To be honest, the storyline in Ladder 49 was much nicer compared to Fireproof.

ladder49

Ladder 49 is a great movie. It has some touching scenes. No doubts about that. But there is something different about Fireproof. Something to ponder about. Something to learn from. Something that really touches my heart. Something that made me CRY. Yes I cried 3 times while watching Fireproof, I ADMIT!! So? Guys cannot cry one is it? Maybe you can consider me as an odd male species.

The things that I liked about the movie Fireproof:

  1. I realised how important it is to love someone with Unconditional Love
  2. I realised that God love us too with His Unconditional Love
  3. I realised how important it is to appreciate and cherish the people around me
  4. Lastly, I liked the movie because it manage to make me cry. Watching Fireproof is a good way to start my New Year, 2010.

p/s: This next part is dedicated to Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick.

I would like to thank Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick for producing such a Great movie. From all the comments I’ve read in the internet, your movie, Fireproof really touched a lot of peoples life's and save a lot of people’s marriage. We are really blessed by this movie. Many Thanks.

Rating 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails