Custom Search

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ninja Assassin

I’m suppose to write and submit this post few hours ago, but I couldn’t find the energy to think because I’m just too tired due to the lack of sleep. My eyes are just losing hope on me @_@. After getting enough rest for my eyes and food for my stomach, I’m more than ready to proceed in writing this new blog post.

Even before reading the 1st paragraph above, you guys/girls should be able to guess what this post is about, right? Yes, you are right! It’s about the movie Ninja Assassin that was released in cinemas nationwide on the 25th November 2009.

Ninja Assassin

Some of you might be thinking “What? Now only watch!?! What the hack has Clement been doing for the past 2 weeks then? Staying in some jungle without any GSC or TGV izit?”

The truth is I’m not in some jungle in Malaysia and I’m busy doing my own things for the past 2 weeks. That’s the reason why I can’t find a time whereby I’m free to watch this movie. Early or late it doesn’t matter. What matter most is I have watched it and I watched it on the BIG screen in cinema instead of watching it on my own laptop or TV.

The things I like about this movie are:

  1. The movie is about the life of Ninjas. I love it since I was a kid (I will explain more on my next post),
  2. The range of martial arts that are used throughout the movie (fantastic!), and
  3. Some of the fighting scenes such as slashing, stabbing, the wounds on Raizo’s(Rain) foot when he was a kid and the huge slash on his stomach with a Shuriken in it are very realistic.

Clement’s Word of Advice: This movie is not suitable for people who have a weak stomach, afraid of blood and slashed wounds. (It will make you fast chilli/tomato sauce for days)

Rating 3.5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blood!! Muahahahaha...

Chan Clement said...

Hey Anonymous,
I guess that this movie will be a piece of cake for you,right? Thanks for dropping by :-)

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails