Custom Search

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sushi King Card #2

Three days after registering myself as a member with Sushi King, I ate at Sushi King with my friends. We did not order that much because it is not time for dinner yet. As usual I ordered Unagi and Soft Shell Crab. That’s my all time favourite items in Sushi King. I just love the crunchy feeling of the crab.

At that moment, my Sushi King Card is with me in my wallet. So getting 10% discount is definite for us. Yahoo!!! Imagine what will I do to myself if I forgotten to bring the card (I’ll try whopping my own arss real hard for missing the opportunity to save money).

Sushi King Membership Card 
The total cost for all our meals stated on the bill was RM32. So officially on 8/12/2009, 4:01:33pm I used the Sushi King Card for the 1st time and managed to save RM3.20!!! Although this amount might be small to some of you, but let me assure you guys that there is a saying “little-little long-long become MOUNTAIN”

Receipt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails