Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome...

Finally, I have created my own blog after many years days of thinking and dreaming of owning one. The reasons why I would like to create a blog is because I would like to share my life experiences, things that I’ve gone through/is going through/will go through in my life, anything that comes into my mind, foods, and etc.

Prior to having this blog, I always tell myself “How I wish that I can have my own blog to share this experience and that experience or this thing and that thing to people out there.” Let me tell you a little secret. Most of the time, that situation will occur while I’m doing my “Big Business”. No, I don’t mean that $$$ Business.

What I meant was the Business that you have the option of doing it while squatting or sitting. But I prefer sitting though. It just makes the “negotiation” process smoother. Hehe… 

 
To stop all these thoughts from bothering me all the time while I’m doing my daily “negotiation”, I’ve decided to create my own blog with Blogger. Since I’ve created my own blog, updating it will be an additional thing in my life now besides Facebook-ing, Twitter-ing, Youtube-ing and many more. Erm.. I won’t go into details what kind of websites I usually surf, because it will take hours for me to list them all (if you know what I mean) ;-)

So I guess that’s all for my first welcoming blog post. I will update my second blog post as soon as possible (ASAP).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails