Custom Search

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Playing SEGA When I Was A Kid

The 1st game console that I have when I was a kid was SEGA. Some of you might have heard or even owned one of this game console.

SEGA 
Let me explain further for those who never see or don’t have a clue what SEGA is. SEGA is a game console that I used to play roughly 10-15 years ago(can’t remember how old I was back then). This console is something like our modern game console such as PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii that enable me to have fun during my school holidays when I was in primary school. Until now I’m still keeping this SEGA at home. I just don’t have the heart to throw it away because this is the thing that I grew up with.

SEGA Game Cartridge

After watching Ninja Assassin and in the midst of writing my previous blog post, the word “Shinobi” suddenly flashed across my mind. Immediately after that, images related to that word appeared in my mind. And guess what? Shinobi is the name of a game I used to play on SEGA. That was the 1st Ninja game I played and that is how I love Ninja related things since small(mentioned in previous post). I manage to download that game here and I have captured a few screenshots of the game for you guys. And for those who played this game before, let me bring back those memories, alright? :-)

 Shinobi Start Menu  Shinobi_tricks Shinobi_1

Another game that I bumped into in the midst of searching the word Shinobi was Golden Axe. It’s also one of the games I used to play when I was a kid. Fortunately, I was also able to download this game for free at this website. I’ve included some screenshots for those who never heard of this game before.
 Golden Axe Start Menu Golden Axe Player Selection  Golden Axe 2  Golden Axe 3

I’m in the process of searching more games on the internet that are played on SEGA. Kindly let me know if you know of any.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails