Custom Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Celebration 2009 (Part 1)

I’m suppose to write this post before Christmas. But then I’ve decided to write it after Christmas because by then I would have done many things and ate many things before Christmas and on Christmas itself. So are you ready to start reading? Don’t worry, I’ll include some pictures to give some visual/imagination aid.

My Christmas mood started few weeks before Christmas. It all started when my parents were shopping for a bigger Christmas Tree to replace the old one that we had since I was a young, cute and adorable (what else word can I use? haha..) 11 year old boy. Due to the limited space on the old Christmas Tree, we were not able to decorate many things on it. So getting a new was a good idea after all. The only thing that we need to consider before buying the tree was the size of the tree (small, medium, large). So we decided to buy the medium tree (roughly 172cm tall) for RM119.

Assembling the tree was easy. It took me and my mom 30 minutes fix the tree. After assembling the tree, me and my mom starred at the tree for a moment. Then we started to have some weird feelings about the tree. Let see whether you notice anything or not.

Christmas Tree (before)

We were disappointed because the Christmas tree didn’t look as nice as we thought it would be. It looked so bald empty right? We literally can see through the tree clearly. But then I realised that each of the branches can be expanded and it took me 2 hours to do so.

Christmas Tree (after)

So the tree looks big and nice after all. After that, my mom started decorating the tree with light bulbs, mini santa and etc. This time, more decoration things can be put on the tree and the tree look colourful after decorating it.

Christmas Tree

This Christmas Tree really create Christmas Celebration atmosphere in the house for the past few weeks before Christmas.

Merry Christmas

On Christmas Eve, all of us went to Bay Leaf Steak House for dinner.

Bay Leaf

We were given a menu that was set specially for Christmas. So we started ordering 1 Garlic Bread, 1 Cheese Bread, 1 Turkey Soup and of course our own individual food.

Garlic Bread

The taste of this Garlic Bread is something different compared to Pizza Hut’s Garlic Bread. The garlicky taste, the herbs that was used, and the crispiness of the bread was just right.

Cheese Bread

One thing good about this Cheese Bread was they melted the cheese on the bread instead of using cheese spread.

Instead of ordering the whole Turkey (which we couldn’t finish), we ordered 1 Turkey Soup just for fun.

Turkey Soup

The Turkey Soup was creamy and there were some strands of turkey meat that tasted just like chicken.haha…

So for me I ordered Beef Chicken Fajitas. I remember when I’m small, my mom used to tell me not to play with my foods. Well, in this case I can because I need to get my hands dirty to eat my Beef Chicken Fajitas.

Beef Chicken Fajitas

Overall my meal was nice. The texture of the beef was tender although I requested it well done. My meal was quite filling though the portion was small.

So the rest of my family members they ordered things like Lamb Chop and Tenderloin Steak. I only manage to taste a bit of the Lamb Chop. I just love the taste of the Lamb Chop covered in black paper sauce and also the oily fats from the meat itself. Thinking back about the taste of the Lamb Chop right now makes my mouth waters.

Lamb Chop

I didn’t manage to taste the Tenderloin Steak but I guess that it is nice too.

Tenderloin Steak

Maybe I’ll write another post about the taste of Bay Leaf’s Tenderloin Steak if I eat at there again in the future.

So that’s it all for my 1st part of my Christmas Celebration. I’ll be updating the 2nd part as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails