Custom Search

Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese New Year Mood

As I was packing my begs before heading home for Chinese New Year, I was going through the items that I wanted the bring back. After lots of thinking, I finally made up my my mind not to bring too many cloths/things back because I knew that there would be a lot of things back home waiting for me.

beg (before)

I brought back 1 empty tin, 1 container, a bed sheet, a blanket, a towel and a pillow case. That was my first time bringing back home so little things. Want to know why? Let me tell you the reasons..

Weeks before Chinese New Year, I requested something from my sister. I requested her to bake many types of cookies for me, so I can bring them back to my college after my Chinese New Year holiday. I requested for Pineapple Tart, Chocolate Chip cookies, and Corn Flakes.

I went back home on the 29/1/10, for a weekend break and guess what? Upon reaching home, my sister asked me to try some of the cookies that she had baked (me and my brothers are always her victims guinea pigs). So, the conversation goes something like this:


Sister
: Clement, come try this one (Corn flakes).

Clement: AAAaaa (opening my mouth, because my sister was feeding me, haha)..Num num num..Too much honey, too sweet. I can’t really taste the butter. I think should put more butter and less honey.

Sister: Aiyah “Sat Pai” (failed). Never mind, I will do another new batch. Now try this one(Chocolate Chips Cookies)..Petrina say it’s hard like a rock.

Clement: AAAaaa, Num num num..Eh no ah, this one not hard. This one like “lau fong”, the container no close properly izit?

Sister: Eh, sorry not this one. *Searching*. I think is this one.

Clement:  Num num! @_@ Hard, but still okay… Not really that hard lah, still can be eaten de. But too sweet already. Too much chocolate chips.

Sister: So how? What to do with the hard ones? I mix it with the good ones, okay? :-p

Clement: Haha can can..

Sister: Try this Pineapple Tart.

Clement: AAAaaa..

Sister: Can taste the pineapple mah?

Clement: Num num num, erm… too little pineapple already. Should put more..

(That is roughly how our conversation that day. But there were laughter here and there that are difficult to be describe here. Only both of us know, right jie? ^_^)


I arrived back to my college yesterday night. Curious what I brought back? See the pictures below…

beg (after)

My beg was filled with 4 containers of cookies, 1 pack of coco crunch, a bed sheet, a blanket, 2 shirts and etc.

Cookies

I was also carrying a plastic beg filled with Munchy’s Oat Krunch and 10 packets of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk.

shelf (before)

This was how my shelf look like before putting all the cookies and foods in it.

shelf (after)

And this is how it look like after putting all my things in it. I guess the mood of Chinese New Year is still in me. :-)

7 comments:

jfook said...

Am bringing bck a lot of cookies..bak kua...n keropok as well. LOL

IyouweBlog.com said...

sweet-hearted sister! she has good effort even though maybe small mistakes here and there in making cookies!

nanged. nang this and read the camwhore in FSG Dong Zen!

Chan Clement said...

jfook: haha.. planned to bring my bak kua too.. but too many things already, so i gave it to my brother.

lyouweBlog.com: yeah, love my sis so much.. but i still like to make fun of her baking mistakes :)

alright im reading ur blog now

p/s thanks jfook and IyouweBlog.com for dropping by yeah.. ^_^

HSY said...

Good in saying but not good in baking.. haih..

Chan Clement said...

HSY: haha..yeah im not really good at baking mah..but I will try to learn how to bake someday..

mizztraveller said...

mmm....you wnt to gain weight?if you dun mind i can give you lol >.<

Chan Clement said...

winter gurl: haha, yeah i'm desperate to gain some weight. aduiz, how are u going to give me when u are not one?

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails