Custom Search

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tiny Nestle Milo Packaging

I came back home with my brothers for my Chinese New Year holiday last Wednesday. On my way back, my sister-in-law gave each and everyone of us a packet of Nestle Milo. The moment I saw it, my response was “Eee so cute, so small!”.

nestle milo

To be honest, I like miniature things. This Nestle Milo would be one of them. The size of this Nestle Milo is smaller than the palm of my hand. I even challenged myself to finish drinking it with only a sip. First, I blew out all the air that was in me. Then I quickly sucked the Milo as much as I could. But unfortunately, I could not finish the whole packet with only 1 sip. I managed to finish up the Milo in my 2nd sucking attempt. So the conclusion is, I suck!! the size of my mouth is equivalent to the quantity of the small pack Nestle Milo. Maybe I’ll try sucking harder next time…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Interesting Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails